This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes the information privacy practices of Orgo.Ai Inc. (referred to herein as "Orgo.ai”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) when you use our website or mobile application (or any features or functionality thereof) (collectively “Online Services”), utilize our products and services (“Products”), and/or communicate or otherwise interact with us. The purpose of this Notice is to inform you what information that we collect from you, how we use and share your information, and your choices regarding our collection and use.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Notice, please contact us as provided at the end of this Notice.
By accessing and utilizing our Online Services or Products, or communicating or otherwise interacting with us, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to our collection, storage, use, and disclosure of your Information as described in this Notice.
1. Information Covered by This Notice
This Notice applies to information collected about you by Orgo.ai and our third party service providers. As used herein, “Personal Information” means information that personally identifies you, and “Non-Personal Information” means information that relates to you but does not directly identify you. “Information” is collectively used herein to refer to both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
2. Changes To This Notice
We may update this Notice from time to time effective upon posting the revised Notice, along with the date on which it was most recently updated, on our Online Services. Please periodically review this Notice for updates. If a change to this Notice materially affects the use or disclosure of your Personal Information, we will notify you via email or by placing a more prominent notice on our home page located at www.orgo.ai. A link to this Notice is also available any time you order our Products. By continuing to use our Online Services or Products, or communicating or otherwise interacting with us thereafter, you agree to accept such changes to this Notice. Please contact us as provided at the end of this Notice if you would like information regarding any Notice changes.
3. Information Collected
We and our third party service providers collect Information about you from a variety of sources, including Personal Information you provide directly to us when you schedule a demo, order our Products, or request information from you, and Information we collect about you when you access and use our Online Services and Products.
Information You Provide Us. If you request a demo, order a Product, request information, or otherwise communicate or interact with us, we collect certain Personal Information that you provide to us such as your name, e-mail, and phone number. If you provide Personal Information to us you are telling us that such Personal Information is both true and accurate and that you are authorized to provide it to us.
Information Collected Automatically. Our Online Services, Products, email messages, and advertisements use various tracking technologies that may include cookies, log file information, and web beacons (collectively, “Data Collection Tools”) to automatically collect Information from you. We, along with our third party service providers, use Data Collection Tools for a variety of purposes, including enhancing your online experience and our Online Services and Products. We treat Information automatically collected as Non-Personal Information. Please see below for more information regarding the Data Collection Tools that we may us.
Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access our Online Services or Products. When you use our Online Services, we and our service providers automatically record certain log file information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with Linked Sites, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Web Beacons: When you use our Online Services and Products, we and our service providers may use web beacons (also known as a “pixel tag” or “clear gif”) which is typically a one-pixel image used to pass information from your computer or mobile device to a website and is used to anonymously track your online usage patterns. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. This information facilitates more accurate reporting and improvement of our Online Services and Products.
Online Analytics: We may use third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our Online Services and Products. These tools collect Information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other Information that assists us in improving our Online Services, Products, and offerings. For more information regarding how Google collects, uses, and shares your information please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Information We May Receive From Third Parties. We may receive Information about you from third parties such as our business partners and service providers.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use your Information, including Personal Information, for a variety of business purposes, including:
- providing our Online Services and Products;
- creating, processing, and managing your account;
- communicating with you;
- responding to your inquiries or communications;
- customer service and technical support, which may include responding to your requests, resolving issues, and/or troubleshooting problems;
- improving and customizing our Online Services, Products, and communications;
- for internal operations such as enhancing our offerings and to conduct research and analysis;
- for marketing purposes;
- to assist in loss prevention and anti-fraud measures;
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes; and/or
- to protect the security and integrity of our business, Online Services, Products, brands, users, customers, and third party business partners and service providers.
We may combine all the Information we collect or receive about you for any of the foregoing purposes.
5. How We Share Your Information
We share and disclose your Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- with third parties that provide a variety of services on our behalf, including the development, hosting, maintenance, and support of our Online Services and Products; data management, storage, and analysis; communications; and marketing;
- to comply with law, a court order, or other legal process, or in connection with a legal investigation;
- as may be necessary to protect the rights and interests of Orgo.ai, its third party business partners and service providers, and our and their respective employees, customers, visitors, users, or any other person or entity;
- in the event of a corporate transaction, including a merger, acquisition, financing, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving the sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of Orgo.ai’s business or assets. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, Personal Information may also be transferred as a business asset of Orgo.ai. If another third party acquires Orgo.ai or any of it business operations, whether through stock or asset purchase, such third party will possess the Information, including Personal Information, collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations with respect thereto as described in this Notice;
- in aggregated or other non-personally identifiable form; and/or
- in accordance with your consent.
Orgo.ai will not sell your Personal Information to any third party.
6. Your Choices
We provide you with the opportunity to update and/or delete certain Personal Information and to opt-out of having your Personal Information used or disclosed for certain purposes. For example, you may
- update your Personal Information;
- change your preferences for certain communications; and
- request access to your Personal Information.
You may exercise your choices by contacting us via the contact information provided at the end of this Notice or following the instructions provided in communications sent to you.
Because we plan our communications in advance, it may take several weeks for your request to become effective. If you continue to receive our communications after expressing an opt-out preference, please let us know so that we can investigate the situation. We will, however, continue to send transaction-based emails if you place an order, request customer support, or make similar requests.
In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with the requested Information, you may not be able to utilize certain features of our Online Services, and we may not be able to provide or Products to you.
Data Collection Tools. You may be able to opt-out of the automatic collection of some Information by referring to your web browser’s or mobile device’s options or settings menu. However, doing so may disable many of the portions, features, or functionality of our Online Services or Products. For example, most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you have the choice to set your browser to accept or reject cookies. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences or visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org for more information.
Google Analytics. Google provides users choice on how their data is collected by Google Analytics by developing an Opt-out Browser Add-on which can be located at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. By installing this Add-on, no information is being sent to Google Analytics.
7. Information Security
We implement reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to help us protect your Personal Information for unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. However, no method of electronically transmitting or storing data is ever completely secure, and therefore, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will never be accessed, used, or disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Notice.
8. Links, Third Party Websites, and Social Media Platforms
Our Online Services, Products, and communications may contain links to third party websites and social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter, and our services may be advertised and/or offered on third party websites (“Linked Sites”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices, policies, or content of any Linked Sites, even if you link to them from our Online Services, Products, or communications. This Notice does not apply to any Linked Sites. We have no control over the collection or use of Information, including Personal Information, on any Linked Site. We encourage you to read and understand the privacy practices of any Linked Sites that you visit.
9. Users Outside the United States
Our Online Services and Products are provided from within the United States and are subject to the applicable state and federal laws of the United States. The data protections and other laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your country. If you use our Online Services or Products, you consent to transfer of your Information to our facilities in the United States and the use and disclosure of your Information in accordance with this Notice and subject to such laws.
10. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information online from children under the age of 13 without verified parental or guardian consent. Please contact us as provided below in the Contact Us section if you believe we may have collected such information without parental or guardian consent.
11. Do Not Track Notice: At this time, there is no worldwide uniform or consistent industry standard or definition for responding to, processing, or communicating Do Not Track signals. Thus, like many other websites and online services, our Online Services are currently unable to respond to Do Not Track Signals. To find out more about "Do Not Track", you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
12. Email Security
“Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your Personal Information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your Personal Information, please notify us as provided below.
13. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Notice or our use of your Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Last Update
This Privacy Notice was last updated on October 18th, 2017.